Men’s Health Week
Officially, Men’s Health Week runs until 19 June 2015 but you can run a campaign in your workplace for as long as you wish.
Check the Men’s Health Forum website for information and materials: https://www.menshealthforum.org.uk/. This is the link to the Man Manual: http://issuu.com/menshealthforum/docs/man_2015_hrfinal . Here is a link to posters, which you can print off: https://www.menshealthforum.org.uk/poster-downloads. There are also useful Men’s Health pages on the NHS Choices website: http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/category.aspx?CategoryID=61
Any promotional campaign would need to be accompanied by information on services available locally.
Men’s Health Week 2015 focuses on these topics:
· Looking after relationships and wellbeing (also try: https://www.relate.org.uk/relationship-help/help-relationships/relationship-common-problems )
· Stopping Smoking (also try: http://www.nhs.uk/smokefree )
· Drinking Sensibly ( also try: https://www.alcoholconcern.org.uk/help-and-advice/help-and-advice-with-your-drinking/ )
· Being Physically Active (also try: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/fitness/Pages/physical-activity-guidelines-for-adults.aspx )
· Being a Healthy Weight (also try: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Loseweight/Pages/Loseweighthome.aspx )
· Having an NHS Health Check – please see the attached leaflet. The NHS can come to your workplace and Health Check your workforce.
If you would like any further information or assistance with running your Men’s Health Week campaign then contact email@example.com
Comments are closed.